A Hotel In Historic Downtown Great Barrington, Massachusetts – The Berkshire Days Inn hotel, located in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts offers the lowest hotel rates in Great Barrington, MA. Whether you are visiting Great Barrington or nearby Stockbridge, Lenox, Lee or any of the 32 quaint cities and towns that make up the Berkshires, we invite you to stay with us at our hotel, the Berkshire Days Inn, in historic downtown Great Barrington.
We realize there are many hotels, motels and inns in the Southern Berkshires for you to choose from and we appreciate the fact that you are considering the Berkshire Days Inn hotel, for your upcoming stay. In addition to our clean, comfortable hotel rooms and warm, friendly hotel staff, our hotel is conveniently located to many of the Berkshires key arts, entertainment and vacation destinations including: Ski Butternut, Catamount Ski Area, Tanglewood Music Festival, the National Shrine of Divine Mercy, the Norman Rockwell Museum, Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center, Berkshire Botanical Garden, Prime Outlets and many others.
In addition, the Berkshire Days Inn hotel is within walking distance to the many fine restaurants and shops Great Barrington is so well known for. Relax and stroll through historic downtown Great Barrington and enjoy the beauty and cultural that has made Great Barrington a favorite of returning visitors year after year, all just minutes from your hotel room.
A short drive south from the Berkshire Days Inn hotel will place you in the center of some of the finest Dealers of Antiques, Art and Collectibles in the country and home of the Berkshire County Antiques and Art Dealers Association. From antique furniture dating back centuries to elegant, yet old tableware, antiquing in the Berkshires is a step back in history. Many dealers have their shops located within old Colonial and Victorian homes, allowing you to envision pieces as they were years ago. …Enjoy a journey that can only be found antiquing, in the beautiful Berkshires, of Western Massachusetts.
…To the north, relive the life of Norman Rockwell with a visit to Stockbridge, or perhaps a day at the Berkshire Botanical Garden, or the National Shrine of Divine Mercy, three of the Great Barrington areas most popular destinations.
Enjoy These Great Berkshire Days Inn Hotel Amenities And Extras
● Now Under New Management
● Free Hotel Daybreak Continental Breakfast.
● Free Hotel High Speed Internet.
● 100 Percent Smoke-Free And Pet-Free Hotel.
● 24 Hour Hotel Front Desk.
● Cable TV With HBO.
● Free Local Calls.
● Hairdryer In All Hotel Rooms.
● Complimentary Copy Of USA Today.
● Sofa Bed Available In Many King Rooms.
● Refrigerators, Irons/Boards Available Upon Request.
● Free Hotel Parking – Space Available For Trucks And RV’s.
● Hotel Is Located One Block From Historic Downtown Great Barrington.
● Many Shops And Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of The Hotel.
● Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center One Block Away From The Hotel.
● Tanglewood And Other Cultural Attractions Nearby.
● Close To Summer Camps, Including Eisner Camp.
● Close to Berkshire School, Simons Rock College, Hotchkiss And Other Schools.
● Ski At Nearby Catamount and Butternut.
● Easy Hotel Access To I-90, Route 7, Route 23, And The Taconic State Parkway.